Monday, March 19, 2007

Tofu Pot Pie

Apologies for the lack of updates. But I'm going to jump right in and post my dinner for yesterday--Tofu Pot Pie! Didn't have a special recipe for this... just modified the Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe over at bettycrocker.com. First, I used the Heart Smart Bisquick instead of regular. And, I substituted Ener-G's Egg Replacer for the real egg. Then, for the pot pie recipe, I substitute cubed tofu for the chicken, 98% fat-free cream of celery condensed soup in place of the cream of chicken soup, and I used a frozen vegetable mix which had kidney beans and chick peas in it. :) I baked as directed and mmmmmmm... yummy pot pie! I've used this recipe before, but alway just omitted the chicken instead of trying to substitute it. I must say, I was pleased with the Tofu Pot Pie version!

1 comment:

Shopping Blog said...

Getting a topaz ring as links london jewellery jewelry gifts from better-half is no lower than an awesome joy. discount links of london bracelets Many ladies do admire such jewelry sparkling through charms links of london their fingers. If you may get to own one as gift, links of london silver watches you will definitely appreciate such beauty and elegance for high class cheap links of london necklaces type of jewelry. Those who know what the actual worth of gemstones will links london pendants certainly love to have one added into their collection.