Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gone camping...

Just a quick note to say I won't be around to cook or post this weekend because I'll be camping in Merrill, MI. My BF's family is having its annual family group campout; I'll be the sole veg*n among some 2 dozen or so omnis. Wish me luck! I'm not expecting any big snarfus, because I've worked with my BF's mom to determine what the meals will be for the weekend. Therefore, I've been able to plan ahead and have attempted to coordinate the veggie meals I'm bringing to match as close as possible to what everyone else is eating. For instance, Saturday's dinner is supposed to be burgers and brats, so that's basically a no-brainer: I'm taking my favorite veggie patty with me. :)

I hope to post more about the getaway when I get back. Till then, have a great weekend everyone!!!!

No comments: